Distinctive Bazaar-a Northern Neck Premier Event
October 5 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
DISTINCTIVE BAZAAR at IRVINGTON METHODIST CHURCH
Irvington Methodist Church at 26 King Carter Drive
- Time -8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- October 5-Holiday café lunch is vegetable beef soup with sandwich
- November 2-Holiday café lunch is Jesse’s clam chowder and vegetable beef soup
- December 7-Christmas Barry and Sandy’s chili with condiment bar
- Bakery booth has all homemade baked goods and canned items
This year will mark twenty-one years for our unique bazaar. We will have some early Christmas items for those folks who like to get ahead and store some special bargains for the holidays. Come prepared to buy those small gifts you need for friends, office colleagues, and family. Each year, we strive to add a few different items, while keeping the more popular items. With this idea in mind, we have added some very reasonable whimsical oil paintings that are perfect for the cottage. We have increased our number of oyster shell art pieces along with our oyster shell trees and wreaths. This year we have added a Christmas tree made entirely out of crab shells painted green and decorated in the holiday spirit. Our other new gift idea includes folded books in the form of trees and decorated with miniature ornaments. Finally, our one of a kind watch trees are still a hit with the shoppers.