Posted On: February 15th, 2018 by American Red Cross River Counties Chapter
Disaster Action Team Member
To serve on a Disaster Action Team as a worker on a DAT response to provide 24-hour immediate support and assistance to individuals and families who have been impacted by a home fire or other local disaster.
- Works as part of an assigned team to respond to local disasters within two hours.
- Delivers immediate direct client assistance in accordance with Red Cross standards and procedures.
- Works with on-scene lead to assess whether additional resources/support are required and communicates those needs to DAT Leadership.
- Attends regularly scheduled team/DAT meetings as required by Chapter/Region.
- Commits to being available during assigned shifts, and communicate scheduling conflicts with DAT Leadership.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by DAT Leadership.
Effective Date(s): 02/16/2018
Location: Kilmarnock, Gloucester, Northumberland, Lancaster, Westmorland and surrounding Counties
Contact: Jae Cobb