Why Create a Profile?
Northern Neck Connection offers two free types of profiles, each with multiple benefits:
A Personal Profile enables you to:
• Save your favorite job openings, events, funding opportunities, volunteer opportunities, reports and articles, and more
• Create or edit your agency's Organization Profile (see below)
An Organization Profile enables nonprofits and government agencies to:
• List services, mission and contact information
• Announce job openings on the Web site and through the Email Group
• Publicize events, trainings, fundraisers, deadlines, etc. on the Web site and through the Email Group
• Recruit volunteers
• Request items needed on the Web site
• Offer our community a central point of access to the needs and assets of local nonprofits and government agencies
Only one Organization Profile is allowed per organization. Northern Neck Connection reserves the right to delete duplicates.
Login to your organization profile to post calendar events, training, job opportunities, volunteer opportunties or add items to the Community Wish List.
Search our list of funding opportunities to help your organization succeed and fulfill it's mission.
If you are a busy nonprofit leader, board member or volunteer searching for best practices or How To tips or information on nonprofit leadership, you'll find helpful information in this section.