- This event has passed.
FAMILY EDUCATION PROGRAMS
December 27, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday and Thursday, repeating indefinitely
NURTURING PARENTING PROGRAMS:
The Nurturing Parenting Programs are a series of group sessions designed to help families learn skills that foster a nurturing way of life.
Parents will learn how to:
- Communicate your needs
- Enjoy yourself and your children
- Establish Nurturing Routines in the family
- Gain a sense of personal power
- Handle stress and anger
- Handle your feelings
- Recognize needs and feelings of others
- Take charge of your own behavior
- Use effective discipline techniques
- MPNNCSB Gloucester Counseling Center, 9228 George Washington Memorial Highway, Gloucester, VA 23061.
Tuesdays, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- MPNN CSB Warsaw Counseling Center, 414 Main Street, Warsaw, Richmond County: Mondays, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
Pre-registration is required. Cost: $20 Handbook + $20 per person/per session
NOTE: The 15-week On-Going Nurturing Parenting Program takes place year round.
Parents can enroll in the classes at any time.
IN-HOME PARENTING PROGRAM
This is a 10-week Home Based Parenting Program designed to meet the individual needs of parents. The individual sessions are designed to help families learn skills that foster a nurturing way of life.
The program is offered by referral only.
COST: $225 per session.
To register please call us at: 804-642-5402 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MPNN CSB Prevention, Health & Wellness
PO Box 452, Hayes, VA 23072
Ph. 804-642-5402 or 1-888-PREV-550