Become A Sponsor
Become a Northern Neck Connection Sponsor
Position your company or nonprofit at the center of nonprofit exchange while simultaneously supporting our efforts to strengthen the Northern Neck community.
Northern Neck Connection provides a local one-stop venue where civic-minded individuals, nonprofits and businesses converge. Our primary audience, nonprofit organizations and civic-minded individuals and businesses, visit our Web sites daily—offering you a tremendous opportunity to uniquely market your services to this community.
Ways to Sponsor
Invest in our community by supporting Northern Neck Connection and be recognized on our Web site and/or in our Weekly Update e-Newsletter.
Average Monthly Statistics:
Unique Web site visitors: 500
Web site page views: 5,500
Weekly Update e-newsletter subscribers: 650
Sponsorship Placement and Pricing:
Revolving ad placement on home page $1,500 and above per year
Revolving ad placement on one of the $1,000 per year
following Web site sections:
Weekly Update Newsletter
Revolving ad placement on one of the $500 per year
following Web site sections:
Local Nonprofit Profiles & Services
To sponsor Northern Neck Connection please contact Cindy Balderson, Director.
Sponsorship Policy & Criteria
To further our mission of connecting people to ideas, information, and each other, we accept sponsorship to support our programming. The presence of your logo on our site or in the Weekly Update, our e-newsletter, does not imply endorsement of the company or product. Sponsors must not suggest that Northern Neck Connection has endorsed a product. Sponsorship is not targeted to individual users but may be placed on the site adjacent to content related to sponsor interest.
Sponsorship that is prohibited by Northern Neck Connection includes:
• Firearms/weapons Fireworks
• Pop-ups and floating logos or surveys
• Logos that collect personally identifiable information while a visitor is on our Web site
• We reserve the right to decline any sponsorships we believe are incompatible with our mission.
• Criteria subject to change without notice
Sponsorship criteria that must be met include:
• No implication of endorsement by Northern Neck Connection of product or sponsors may be made. Northern Neck Connection must approve all logos and placement of the logos.
• Company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of the Northern Neck Connection Web site content.
• Northern Neck Connection reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove at any time any logo for any reason. In such a case, prompt notice and a prorated refund will be provided.
• These guidelines are intended to provide general guidance. They are not inclusive or exhaustive and are subject to change at the discretion of Northern Neck Connection at any time.
Sponsorship Technical Requirements:
• Ads should be submitted as an .eps or high resolution .tif or .jpg file
• Ad dimensions must be 166px x 60px